وكان يطلع مثل الان .
وسلامتكم
وليش ماذكرت أن الهاي وصل 0.0006
عموما اللي صار أمس شيء ممتاز وهو يؤكد نظرية الصفقة
صار لنا سنة و الواحد فينا يفحط على ما ينفذون له على سعر الأمس
ال mm قاعدين يغطون واللي يبيع لهم صاحب الشركة uc
e-trade أمس رافضين أي عملية شراء لسهمنا ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
سيصدر بيان صحفي من الشركة قريبا جدا
Unbelievable-- They say they are trying to protect me as a client to allow me to get out of a position.. I ask her who is scooping up the shares and she said the MM's are scooping them up. I ask her why the MM's want the shares and she said she did not know, but knight is one of them.

she was getting pretty shaken up when i persited on the buyer! I told her that I had a right to know who my orders were being routed to, She eventually had no other choice but to tell me who the buyers were. I ask her how the market makers were making a market if i couldn't buy shares off the market but only sell them? she said that knight, Shwab and others were buying them back.

I aks her how come they get preference to buy shares but I couldn't? She said Ameritrade is giving me a chance to get out of the security.

I ask her when did Ameritrade decide to give me inside information? she said

I said , if you are allowing me to get out of a bad situation before I know that theres a bad situation then thats inside information, right ? she said

She could not tell me anything except that the MM's were buying them back.

I think we are seeing a cover ladies and gents...

Them scoundrels.
غير مقبول - يَقُولونَ بأنّهم يُحاولونَ حِمايتي كa زبون للسَماح لي للخُرُوج من a موقع. . أنا أَسْألُها من أَجْمعُ الأسهمَ وهي قالتْ المليمترَ تَغْرفُهم فوق. أنا أَسْألُها لماذا حاجةُ المليمترَ الأسهمَ وهي قالتْ بأنّها لَمْ تَعْرفْ، لكن الفارسَ أحدهمُ.

هي كَانتْ تُصبحُ مُغَيَّرة جميلة عندما i persited على المشتري! أخبرتُها بأنّني كَانَ عِنْدي حقّ لمعْرِفة مَنْ طلباتِي قَدْ دُحِرتْ إلى، هي في النهاية ما كَانَ عِنْدَها إختيارُ آخرُ لكن لإخْباري الذي المشترين كَانوا. أَسْألُها كيف صنّاع السوقَ كَانوا يَجْعلونَ سوق إذالا تَستطيعُ أَنْ تَشتري الأسهمَ مِنْ السوقِ لكن البيعَ الوحيدَ هم؟ قالتْ بأنّ الفارسِ، Shwab وآخرون كَانوا يَشترونَهم يَدْعمونَ.

أنا سألتها كَيْفَ يَحْصلونَ على التفضيلِ لشِراء الأسهمِ لَكنِّي لا أَستطيعُ أَنْ؟ قالتْ Ameritrade تَعطيني فرصة للخُرُوج من الأمنَ.

أَسْألُها متى Ameritrade قرّرَ إعْطائي معلومات سريّةَ؟ قالتْ

قُلتُ، إذا أنت تَسْمحُ لي للخُرُوج من حالة سيئة قَبْلَ أَنْ أَعْرفُ بأنّ حالةَ السيئة ثمّ معلومات t السريّة، حقّ؟ قالتْ

هي لا تَستطيعُ أَنْ تُخبرَني أيّ شئَ ماعدا ذلك المليمترِ كَانتْ تَشتريهم يَدْعمونَ.

أعتقد نحن نَرى سيدات غطاءِ ورجالِ. . .

هم أوغاد.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

aboyousef

عضو نشط
التسجيل
21 يونيو 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الرياض
هلا اخوي السبيعي
الهاي لم يصل 0006 ابدا
وادا كان مسجل فهو خطأ
وبعدين اخي الكريم انا اتمنى يصل دولار عندي مليونين سهم
الله يرزقنا جميعا

al-abdli

عضو نشط
التسجيل
9 مارس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
KWT
cmkx news

Spoke with AmeriTrade!!!

At 10:50am EST, I spoke with Tim Jacob @ AmeriTrade and questioned him regarding their clients inability to place a buy order of CMKX. He said that they/AmeriTrade made the decision not to allow any buys on cmkx due to what he called "on-going investigations." I asked him was this normal for ameritrade to do? He responded; yes, they do it all the time.

He said he wanted to make it clear that cmkx was not suspended or restricted from being traded by any regulatory board, just they/ameritrade were not allowing buy orders. I asked was this decision for ameritrade's protection or it's clients? He replied, "it's for the client for the most part." I asked him wasn't that the job of the SEC? Yes, he replied, but this is something we're/ameritrade just doing to mainly protect our clients. I asked him who is buying this stock if clients can't? He said the market makers were purchasing cmkx stock. I asked him why would ameritrade allow market makers to purchase cmkx since ameritrade cited concerns regarding what he called, "on-going investigations?" He said Ameritrade was not concerned about the market makers, only it's clients.

Tim told me that they/ameritrade have a permanent and temporary list of stocks they would not allow buy orders on and that cmkx was not on it's permanent list. I asked how long would cmkx be on the temporary list and he said he didn't know.

I think this is very odd to say the least. If the market makers are buying cmkx stock, and according to Tim they are buying from ameritrade clients; then what is it market makers know that ameritrade clients don't?
تَكلّمَ مَع AmeriTrade! ! !

في 10:50 صباحاً توقيت شرق أمريكا، تَكلّمتُ مَع تيم يعقوب @ AmeriTrade وإستجوبتُه بخصوص عدمَ قابلية زبائنِهم لتَقديم a طلب صفقةِ سي إم كْي إكس. قالَ بأنّهم / جَعلَ AmeriTrade القرار أَنْ لا يَسْمحَ لأيّ صفقات على cmkx بسبب الذي دَعا "تحقيقات مستمرة." سَألتُ بأنّ ه هَلْ هذا الوضع الطبيعي لameritrade ليَعمَلُ؟ رَدَّ؛ نعم، هم يَعملونَ هو دائماً.

قالَ بأنّه أرادَ إيضاْح بأنّ cmkx لَمْ يُعلّقْ أَو يُحدّدْ مِنْ أَنْ يُتاجرَ بأيّ لوحة تنظيمية، فقط هم /ameritrade مَا كَانوا يَسْمحونَ لطلباتِ الصفقةِ. سَألتُ هَلْ هذا القرارِ لحمايةِ ameritrade أَو هو زبائنُ؟ أجابَ، "هو للزبونِ للجزء الأكبر." سَألتُ بأنّ ه أما كَانَ ذلك شغلِ إس إي سي؟ نعم، أجابَ، لكن هذا شيءُ نحن /ameritrade فقط يَعْملُ لحِماية زبائنِنا بشكل رئيسي. أنا سَألَه من هَلْ أَشتري هذا السهمِ إذا زبائنِ لا يَستطيعونَ؟ قالَ صنّاعَ السوقَ كَانوا يَشترونَ سهمَ cmkx. أنا سَألتُه لماذا ameritrade يَسْمحُ لصنّاعِ السوقِ لشِراء cmkx منذ ameritrade إستشهدَ بالمخاوفِ بخصوص الذي دَعا، "تحقيقات مستمرة؟ "قالَ Ameritrade ما كَانَ قلق بشأن صنّاعِ السوقَ، فقط هو زبائنُ.

تيم أخبرَني بأنَّ هم /ameritrade عِنْدَهُ a قائمة دائمة ومؤقتة مِنْ أسهمِ هم لا أَسْمحَ لطلباتِ الصفقةِ على والذي cmkx ما كُنْتُ عليه قائمةُ دائمةُ. سَألتُ مُنْذُ مَتَى cmkx سَأكُونُ على القائمةِ المؤقتةِ وهو قِيلَ بأنّه لَمْ يَعْرفْ.

أعتقد هذا شاذُّ جداً على أقل تقدير. إذا صنّاعِ السوقَ يَشترونَ سهمَ cmkx، وطبقاً لتيم هم يَشترونَ مِنْ زبائنِ ameritrade؛ ثمّ ما هو يُسوّقُ الصنّاعَ يَعْرفونَ بأنّ زبائنَ ameritrade لا؟

بإنتظار تعليق أبو صالح
مع تمنياتي بالتوفيق للجميع

السبيعي2

عضو نشط
التسجيل
14 ديسمبر 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت/الكويت
العبدلي تعليقي منشور أعلاه قاعدين يغطون
something is up
and behind the scenes deals are going on.. too many clues..

urbie quote: your in..you win.. you doubt, get out.

why all of a sudden, all the brokerages, as of yesterday,stop taking
buy orders for cmkx?

why this vwap.. level 3 quotes, has buys at .18cents?

i heard over a week ago, a cash divvy of .17cents..this
is .18cents..why?

i read on the 32, a deal of 1.00.. and andy says news soon.. so i
expect something by friday..

just hang in there, i have a gut feeling, we all will know soon..

الحميدانى

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 يونيو 2004
المشاركات
شنوا معنى كلامك السبيعى نمسك السهم وله نكطه تكفى ياولد مانى فاهم شى ملى تقوله :) :)

السبيعي2

عضو نشط
التسجيل
14 ديسمبر 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت/الكويت
أمسك وأصبر يالحميداني راح الكثير ومابقى إلا القليل

From paltalk..guy named Jed13_1, went into his local Texas town
Ameritrade office. Lady is smiling " can I help you". He says yes
and needs info about certain trades he wants to execute. When he
mentions cmkx..smile dissappears.She says he cant buy cmkx because
they arent issuing any buy orders for that stock. He asks for more
reason. He gets the "investor protection" answer, she cites grey
sheets, and past due filings. He says he can mention companies off
the top of his head like that and amerotrade has not stopped buys on
them. Then he offers the explanation of NSS. She acknowledges that
that could could be a factor and hypothetically uses example where
half trades could be fraud. He says FRAUD!!! And asks her to come to
his office and tell this over his computer to his chatroom paltalk.
She gets up and goes into ameritrades back office for 20 minutes. He
waits. She comes out, and says she cant talk about the subject any
more.

الحميدانى

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 يونيو 2004
المشاركات
معاك معاك يا لخال وين متروح معاك تروح يمين معاك تروح يسار معاك مطرح متروح معاك يالغالى ;) ياخوك لا تحرمنى من كتباتك تكفى ياولد ماعرف انام اذا ماسمعت صوتك (كتباتك) :) :)

السبيعي2

عضو نشط
التسجيل
14 ديسمبر 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت/الكويت
الله يطول عمرك ومشكور على المشاعر الجميلة وترا القلوب شواهد

شوف يالحميداني وأنا أ خوك الرجاجيل قاعدين يطبخون لهم طبخه وعسانا بس نأكل معهم قول آمين .

شوف اللينك هذا في إسم شركة مرخصة في لاس فيغاس وهي لقطاع مبيعات التجزئه ولو تلاحظ أسماء المديريين راح تشوف إسم صاحب شركة cmkx وآخر مدير عينوه في cmkx
زبدة الكلام لازم نصبر للنهاية مو منطقي عقب كل هالصبر ننسحب الحين
صدقني هالشركة راح تدخل التاريخ والله يستر :D
https://esos.state.nv.us/SOSServices/AnonymousAccess/CorpSearch/CorpDetails.aspx?CorpID=95304

aboyousef

عضو نشط
التسجيل
21 يونيو 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الرياض
السهم ابعتبره ارض في الربع الخالي متى ماجاء يجي والا في الي مايحفظه
لاهوب اول سهم نخسر فيه
ومبلغه طفسه مايسوى
ولا خلانا في عداد اغنياء العالم (ايه هين)
:eek: :D :p :)

الحميدانى

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 يونيو 2004
المشاركات
امين امين امين الله يرزقك يالسبعى 2 ويطول عمرك على الخير والطاعة لله عزوجل والله يالسبيعى كلامك كله حلو والاحله متابعتك للسهم وتشجيعك لنا ولله هذه وحدها تكفى انك انسان تحب الخير صابت وله ماصابت هاسهم مانبى كافى وكفتك معانا ومتابعتك المستمره للخير ;)

S500

عضو مميز
التسجيل
30 مايو 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
CMKM Diamonds Comments On SEC Administrative Proceeding
03/24/2005 09:30
On March 16, 2005, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("Commission") deemed it in the public interest that a public administrative proceeding be instituted pursuant to Section 12(j) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 ("Exchange Act") against CMKM Diamonds, Inc. (Pink Sheets: CMKX) to determine:

-- Whether CMKX is required to file with the Commission current and accurate information in periodic reports under Section 12(g); and

-- Whether CMKX failed to comply with Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act and Rules 13a-1 and 13a-13 thereunder by failing to file required periodic reports.

CMKX, pursuant to the Commission's order has been provided 20 days in which to respond to the allegations in the order. Upon CMKX's filing of a response, a public hearing will be convened at a time and place to be fixed for purposes of taking evidence on the issues set forth in the Commission's order. At the hearing, an administrative law judge will determine whether it is necessary for the "protection of investors" to suspend or revoke the registration of CMKX's securities from the Exchange Act.

In accordance with Section 12(g) of the Exchange Act, a company that has total assets exceeding $1,000,0000 and a class of equity securities held of record by 500 or more persons must register the class of securities under the Exchange Act. CMKX (then known as Cyber Mark International Corp.) voluntarily registered its common stock under the Exchange Act in August 1999. Pursuant to Section 12g-4 of the Exchange Act, a company registered under 12g may terminate its registration requirements if the number of stockholders of record is reduced to less than 300. In July 2003, CMKX filed a Form 15 in an attempt to terminate its registration under the Exchange Act. However, this filing contained an error in the stated number of record stockholders, which was discovered by CMKX's new securities counsel in February 2005.

"When the error in the Form 15 was brought to the board's attention, it was incumbent upon us to take corrective action, regardless of CMKX's ability to file all delinquent reports within the stated 60-day timeframe. We could not continue to have a clearly inaccurate document filed with the Commission, when we knowingly had more stockholders of record than was stated in the Form 15 filing," stated Robert Maheu, co-chairman of CMKX. On February 17, 2005, CMKX filed an amended Form 15 to revoke the previous filing and reinstate its reporting obligations under the Exchange Act. Management does not believe the filing of the amended Form 15 had anything to do with the Commission's decision to institute the administrative proceeding.

CMKX believes that it is required to have its securities registered under Section 12 of the Exchange Act as a result of the number of its stockholders, at least 698 in July 2003 and in excess of 2000 in February 2005. Under the current rule, the number of stockholders is determined by the number of stockholders of record. Although CMKX has securities registered under Section 12 of the Exchange Act, according to the Commission CMKX is delinquent in its filings.

"We only want to comply with federal regulations and do what is right for our stockholders. If the Commission deems it in our stockholders best interest to forbid us from providing information through filings with the Commission, we will comply," stated Urban Casavant, president of CMKX. Replying to the Commission's administrative proceeding is a high priority for CMKX's management, which plans to take the following actions.

First, CMKX will be providing a response to the Commission within the time set forth in the Commission's order.

Second, CMKX acknowledges that all of its stockholders have a right to access public information on CMKX and to that extent, is prepared to present CMKX's response via a public proceeding as ordered by the Commission.

Third, CMKX believes it is in the best interest of its stockholders to be informed about the securities in which its stockholders invest. There can be no doubt securities markets best perform their function of setting fair and accurate prices where buyers and sellers have full and complete access to all material information. Recent changes to the federal securities laws mandated by The Sarbanes-Oxley Act have increased the implicit and explicit cost of providing information for reporting companies. Unfortunately, from the time of CMKX's filing of a 14C Information Statement in February 2003, CMKX has not been able to rely on either previous information or current information relating to its financial statements. As a result of its inability to provide accurate information about its financial condition, CMKX has retained the services of individuals who have been promulgated with the task of rebuilding its financial records and providing the public current periodic reports as required by Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. The implicit costs associated with Sarbanes-Oxley is that current management will not file the required periodic reports until such time as the accuracy of the information required in such reports has been verified, inclusive of the financial aspects of CMKX, stockholders equity reports, and the mining claims and other corporate assets.

Although it is CMKX's intention to continue to pursue the effectuation of periodic reports in compliance with Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act, management realizes that the Commission may prevail in suspending the registration of CMKX's securities for a period not exceeding twelve months, or revoking its registration altogether.

"Unfortunately management and others involved in CMKX's previous operations were not blessed with the trait of being perfectionists. Past professional guidance has left a void which prevented the Company's ability to prepare complete and accurate periodic reports under Section 12(g) of the Exchange Act," stated Maheu.

S500

عضو مميز
التسجيل
30 مايو 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
CMKX's stockholders should realize that among publicly traded securities, two different standards exist for providing disclosures to investors. First, companies with a class of securities registered under Section 12 of the Exchange Act that are current in their obligations as a registrant ("reporting issuers") provide annual, quarterly and periodic reports on Forms 10-KSB, 10-QSB and 8-K, in addition to other reports for small business issuers such as CMKX. The second category contains companies that do not have a class of securities registered under the Exchange Act ("non-reporting companies").

Reporting issues are required to provide their stockholders and the investing public with annual audited financial statements, whereas non-reporting companies do not have to provide their stockholders or the public audited financial statements. Further, companies traded on the Pink Sheets that are not reporting issuers are not required to have audited financial statements in order to continue trading on the Pink Sheets. If the Commission were to suspend or revoke CMKX's registration under the Exchange Act, CMKX would be considered a non-reporting company and would continue to trade on the Pink Sheets. In this event, CMKX intends to provide material information to the public, when available, through press releases and postings to its website.

Casavant went on to say, "We are committed to pursuing the corporate cleanup required to allow us to provide periodic reports to our stockholders; however, in the event the SEC determines that a suspension or revocation is in order, then aside from our compliance with such order, we will utilize our best efforts to provide minimum basic information to our stockholders, allowing for CMKX to continue trading on the Pink Sheets."

Although CMKX currently anticipates being able to continue to trade on the Pink Sheets regardless of the outcome of the administrative proceeding, it is unclear at this point if the Commission will take further action in an attempt to prevent the trading of CMKX's common stock on the Pink Sheets or any other medium.

CMKX is not allowing these regulatory issues to divert management's attention from its primary operational goals of claiming new land and continuing its drilling activities. The future of CMKX lies in the continued development of its assets. Consistent with this statement, Urban Casavant added, "Creating stockholder value is a primary concern to us. We have some very positive operational things happening, both in Canada and in Ecuador, and are extremely optimistic about the future of our operations."

In the time preceding the administrative hearing, CMKX intends to continue its development activities and anticipates filing operational updates on Form 8-K, as required, when they become available.

Forward-Looking Statements:

This press release may contain statements that constitute "forward-looking statements" as defined under U.S. federal securities laws describing the reinstatement of CMKX's reporting obligations and the expected impact of these obligations on CMKX's operations. Generally, the words "believe," "expect," "intend," "estimate," "anticipate," "establish," "project" and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, which generally are not historical in nature. Forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and assumptions that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from CMKX's historical experience and its projections. Such forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain, and actual results may differ from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements. Consequently, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date they are made.

CMKX's actual results could differ materially from such forward-looking statements because of factors such as: impact of the results of the administrative hearing on CMKX's stock price; impact of the hearing on CMKX's operations; CMKX's ability to continue to trade on the Pink Sheets; uncertain further regulatory scrutiny; the current state of operations, both in Canada and Ecuador; unavailability of documentation and corporate records; changes in the number of stockholders of record; the impact of failing to meet Exchange Act reporting requirements; the ability to rebuild financial records; timing necessary to comply with reporting requirements; lack of adequate internal controls; unforeseen capital deficiencies; unavailability of insurance; changes in the mining and metals environment, including actions of competitors; the effectiveness of CMKX's development and drilling programs; regulatory and legal changes; and other risks associated with companies in similar industries. CMKX undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect current events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.

S500

عضو مميز
التسجيل
30 مايو 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
يُعلّقُ ماسُ سي إم كْي إم على إجراء إس إي سي الإداري
03 / 24 / 2005 09:30
في مارس/آذار 16, 2005، لجنة الأوراق المالية والتبادل الأمريكية ("لجنة" ) إعتبرتْها في المصلحة العامّةِ التي a إجراء إداري عامّ يَكُونُ مطابق مَفْرُوض لتَقسيم 12 (j) مِنْ فعلِ تبادلِ سندات مالية 1934 ("فعل تبادلِ") ضدّ سي إم كْي إم Diamonds، المحدودة. (شراشف وردية: سي إم كْي إكس) للتَقْرير:

-- سواء سي إم كْي إكس يُتطلّبُ للحِفْظ بمعلوماتِ اللجنةَ الحاليةَ والدقيقةَ في التقاريرِ الدوريةِ تحت القسمِ 12 (g)؛ و

-- سواء أخفقَ سي إم كْي إكس في الإمتِثال إلى القسمِ 13 (a) مِنْ الفعلِ وقواعدِ التبادلَ 13 a-1 و13 a-13 تحت ذلك بالإخْفاق في حِفْظ التقاريرِ الدوريةِ المطلوبةِ.

سي إم كْي إكس، مطابق إلى طلبِ اللجنةَ زُوّدَ 20 يومَ في أي تَرْدُّ على الإدعاءاتِ في الطلبِ. على تسجيل سي إم كْي إكس a رَدّ , a جلسة عامّة سَتَجتمعُ في a وقت ومكان اللّذان سَيُثَبّتانِ لأغراضِ أَخْذ يُثبتانِ على القضايا بَيّنا في طلبِ اللجنةَ. في الجلسة، قاضي قانونِ إداريِ سَيُقرّرُ سواء هو ضروريُ ل"حماية المستثمرين" لتَعليق أَو إبْطال تسجيلِ سندات سي إم كْي إكس المالية مِنْ فعلِ التبادلَ.

بموجب يُقسّمُ 12 (g) مِنْ فعلِ التبادلَ , a شركة التي لَها مجموعُ أصول يَتجاوزُ 1,000,0000$ وa صنف سندات العدالةِ المالية المَحْمُولِ للسجلِ ب500 أَو أشخاصِ أكثرِ يَجِبُ أَنْ يُسجّلوا صنفَ السندات المالية تحت فعلِ التبادلَ. سي إم كْي إكس (ثمّ المعروف بشركةِ مارك الإنترنت الدولية. ) سجّلَ سهمه العادي طوعاً تحت التبادلِ يَتصرّفُ وفق أغسطس/آبِ 1999. مطابق لتَقسيم 12 g-4 لفعلِ التبادلَ , a شركة سجّلتْ تحت 12 g قَدْ تَنهي متطلباتَ تسجيلِها إذا عددِ أصحابِ أسهم السجلِ تُنزّلُ لأقل مِنْ 300. في يوليو/تموزِ 2003, سي إم كْي إكس حَفظَ a شكل 15 في محاولةِ لإنْهاء تسجيلِه تحت فعلِ التبادلَ. على أية حال، إحتوى هذا تسجيل خطأً في العددِ المنصوصِ لأصحابِ الأسهم القياسيِ، الذي إكتشفَ مِن قِبل مستشارِ سندات سي إم كْي إكس المالية الجديد في فبراير/شباطِ 2005.

"عندما الخطأ في الشكلِ 15 لُفِتَ انتباه اللوحة، هو كَانَ إلزاميَ فوقنا أَنْ يَأْخذَ إجراء تصحيحي، بغض النظر عن قدرةِ سي إم كْي إكس لحِفْظ كُلّ التقارير الجانحة ضمن 60 أيام محدَّدة إطار زمني. نحن لا نَستطيعُ أَنْ نُواصلَ إمتِلاك a وثيقة خاطئة جداً حَفظتْ باللجنةِ، عندما كَانَ عِنْدَنا أصحابُ أسهم أكثرُ بمعرفة مسبّقة مِنْ السجلِ مِنْ ذُكِرتْ في الشكلِ 15 تسجيل، "ذَكرَ روبرت Maheu، رئيس مشارك سي إم كْي إكس. في فبراير/شباط 17, 2005, سي إم كْي إكس حَفظَ شكلاً معدّلاً 15 لإبْطال التسجيل السابقِ ويُعيدُ تنصيب إلتزاماتَ الذِكْر تحت فعلِ التبادلَ. الإدارة لا تَعتقدُ تسجيل الشكلِ المعدّلِ 15 لَهُ أيّ شئ متعلق بقرارِ اللجنةَ لفَرْض الإجراء الإداريِ.

سي إم كْي إكس يَعتقدُ بأنّه مطلوبُ أَنْ يَكُونَ عِنْدَهُ سنداته المالية سجّلتْ تحت قسمِ 12 مِنْ التبادلِ تَفْعلُ كa نتيجة عددِ أصحابِ أسهمها، على الأقل 698 في يوليو/تموزِ 2003 وفي الزيادةِ مِنْ 2000 في فبراير/شباطِ 2005. تحت القاعدةِ الحاليةِ، عدد أصحابِ الأسهم مُصمّمُ بعددِ أصحابِ أسهم السجلِ. بالرغم من أن سي إم كْي إكس عِنْدَهُ السندات المالية سجّلتْ تحت قسمِ 12 مِنْ فعلِ التبادلَ، طبقاً للجنةِ سي إم كْي إكس جانحُ في تسجيلاتِه.

"نُريدُ فقط أَنْ نَمتثلَ إلى التعليماتِ الإتحاديةِ ونَعمَلُ الذي صحيحُ لأصحابِ أسهمنا. إذا تَحْسبُها اللجنةَ في أصحابِ أسهمنا أفضل إهتمامِ لتَحريمنا مِنْ تَزويد المعلوماتِ خلال التسجيلاتِ باللجنةِ، نحن سَنَمتثلُ، "ذَكرَ Casavant حضري، رئيس سي إم كْي إكس. إجابة إجراء اللجنةِ الإداريِ a أولوية عالية لإدارةِ سي إم كْي إكس، التي تُخطّطُ لإتِّخاذ الإجراءاتِ التاليةِ.

أولاً، سي إم كْي إكس سَيُزوّدُ a رَدّ إلى اللجنةِ ضمن الوقتِ بَيّنَ في طلبِ اللجنةَ.

الثانية، يَعترفُ سي إم كْي إكس بأنّ كُلّ أصحابِ أسهمه لَهُ a حقّ لدُخُول المعلومات العامةِ على سي إم كْي إكس وإلى ذلك المدى، يُهيّئُ لتَقديم رَدِّ سي إم كْي إكس عن طريق a إجراء جمهورِ كما طُلِب باللجنةِ.

الثلث، سي إم كْي إكس يَعتقدُ بأنّه تحقيقاً للمصلحة العليا لأصحابِ أسهمه الّذين سَيُعلَمونَ حول السندات المالية التي فيها أصحابِ أسهمها يَستثمرونَ. لا يُمْكِنُ أَنْ يكون هناك أسواق شَكِّ أوراق ماليةِ أفضل تُؤدّي وظيفتَهم مِنْ أسعارِ المكانِ المنصفة والدقيقةِ حيث مشترين وباعةِ لَهُم وصولُ كاملُ وكاملُ إلى كُلّ معلومات مادية. التغييرات الأخيرة إلى قوانينِ السندات المالية الإتحاديةِ خوّلتْ بفعلِ Sarbanes Oxley زادتْ الكلفةَ الضمنيةَ والواضحةَ لتَزويد المعلوماتِ لتَقديم تقرير الشركاتِ. لسوء الحظ، مِنْ وقتِ تسجيل سي إم كْي إكس a 14 سي بيان معلوماتِ في فبراير/شباطِ 2003, سي إم كْي إكس ما كَانَ قادر على الإعتِماد على أمّا معلومات سابقة أَو معلومات حالية يَتعلّقانِ ببياناتِه الماليةِ. كنتيجة لعدمِ قابليتها لتَزويد معلوماتِ دقيقةِ حول وضعها المالي، إحتفظَ سي إم كْي إكس بخدماتِ الأفرادِ الذي أعلنَ بمهمّةِ إعادة بناء سجلاتِه الماليةِ ويُزوّدُ التقاريرَ الدوريةَ الحاليةَ العامّةَ كما هو مطلوب بالقسمِ 13 (a) مِنْ فعلِ التبادلَ. إرتبطتْ الكلفُ الضمنية بSarbanes Oxley بأنّ الإدارةِ الحاليةِ سوف لَنْ تَحْفظَ التقاريرَ الدوريةَ المطلوبةَ حتى يحين وقت دقةِ المعلوماتِ تَطلّبتْ في مثل هذه التقاريرِ حُقّقتْ، بما فيه السمات المالية لسي إم كْي إكس، عدالة أصحابِ أسهم تَذْكرُ، وإدّعاءات التعدين وموجوداتَ الشركات الأخرى.

بالرغم من أنّه نيةُ سي إم كْي إكس للمُوَاصَلَة مُتَابَعَة إتّمامِ التقاريرِ الدوريةِ في الإلتزامِ بالقسمِ 13 (a) مِنْ فعلِ التبادلَ، تُدركُ إدارةَ بأنّ اللجنةَ قَدْ تَسُودُ في تَعليق تسجيلِ سندات سي إم كْي إكس المالية لa فترة لا تَتجاوزُ إثنا عشرَ شهرَ، أَو تُبطلُ تسجيلَها جملةً.

"لسوء الحظ إدارة وآخرون إشتركوا في عملياتِ سي إم كْي إكس السابقة لَمْ تُباركْ بميزةِ وجود منشدي كمال. التوجيه المحترف الماضي تَركَ a فراغ الذي مَنعَ قدرةَ الشركةَ لإِسْتِعْداد التقاريرِ الدوريةِ الكاملةِ ودقيقةِ تحت القسمِ 12 (g) مِنْ فعلِ التبادلَ، "ذَكرَ Maheu.

أصحاب أسهم سي إم كْي إكس يَجِبُ أَنْ يُدركوا بأنّ بين السندات المالية العامّةِ، تَجِدُ معيارين مختلفينَ لتَزويد عملياتِ الكشف إلى المستثمرين. أولاً، شركات مَع a صنف السندات المالية سجّلتْ تحت قسمِ 12 مِنْ فعلِ التبادلَ التي حالي في إلتزاماتِهم بينما a registrant ("يُبلغُ عن المصدّرين") يُزوّدُ تقاريرَ دوريةَ وفصليةَ وسنويةَ على الأشكالِ 10 - كْي إس بي، كيو إس بي 10 و-K 8، بالأضافة إلى تقاريرَ أخرى لمصدّري الأعمال الصغيرةِ مثل سي إم كْي إكس. يَحتوي الصنفُ الثانيُ الشركاتُ التي ما عِنْدَها a صنف السندات المالية سجّلَ تحت فعلِ التبادلَ ("شركات غير ذِكْر").

ذِكْر القضايا يَتطلّبُ لتَزويد أصحابِ أسهمهم وجمهورِ الإسْتِثْمار بالبيانات المالية المدققةِ السنويةِ، بينما شركات غير ذِكْر ليس من الضروري أن يُزوّدُ أصحابَ أسهمهم أَو البيانات المالية المدققةَ العامّةَ. أبعد، شركات تاجرتْ على الشراشفِ الورديةِ التي لا تُبلغُ عن المصدّرين لَمْ يُتطلّبوا أَنْ يَكُونَ عِنْدَها بيانات مالية مدققةُ لكي تَستمرَّ بالمُتَاجَرَة على الشراشفِ الورديةِ. إذا اللجنةِ كَانتْ أَنْ تُعلّقَ أَو تُبطلَ تسجيلَ سي إم كْي إكس تحت فعلِ التبادلَ، سي إم كْي إكس سَيُعتَبرُ a شركة غير ذِكْر وسيَستمرُّ بلمُتَاجَرَة على الشراشفِ الورديةِ. في هذا الحدثِ، سي إم كْي إكس يَنْوى تَزويد معلوماتِ ماديةِ إلى الجمهورِ، عندما متوفر، خلال البيانات الصحفية والتعييناتِ إلى موقعِ ويبها.

إستمرَّ Casavant لقَول، "نحن نَتعهّدُ بمُتَابَعَة التنظيفِ المتعلّق بالشركاتِ تَطلّبَ للسَماح لنا لتَزويد التقاريرِ الدوريةِ إلى أصحابِ أسهمنا؛ على أية حال، في الحدثِ، يُقرّرُ إس إي سي بأنّ a تعليق أَو إلغاء بالترتيب، ثمّ ماعدا إلتزامنا بمثل هذا الطلبِ، نحن سَنَستعملُ جُهودَنا الأفضلَ لتَزويد معلوماتِ أساسيةِ دنياِ إلى أصحابِ أسهمنا، يَسْمحُ لسي إم كْي إكس للإِسْتِمْرار بالمُتَاجَرَة على الشراشفِ الورديةِ."

بالرغم من أن سي إم كْي إكس يَتوقّعُ حالياً أنْ يَكُونَ قادر على المُوَاصَلَة المُتَاجَرَة على الشراشفِ الورديةِ بغض النظر عن نتيجةِ الإجراء الإداريِ، هو غير واضحُ في هذه النقطةِ إذا اللجنةِ سَتَتّخذُ إجراءَ آخرَ في محاولةِ لمَنْع تجارة سهم سي إم كْي إكس العادي على الشراشفِ الورديةِ أَو أيّ وسط آخر.

سي إم كْي إكس لا يَسْمحُ لهذه القضايا التنظيميةِ لتَحويل إنتباهِ الإدارةِ مِنْ أهدافِه الشغّالةِ الأساسيةِ لإدِّعاء الأرضِ الجديدةِ ويُواصلُ نشاطاتَ حفره. مستقبل سي إم كْي إكس يَكْمنُ في التطويرِ المستمرِ مِنْ أصولِه. متّسق مع هذا البيانِ، Casavant حضري أضافَ، "خَلْق قيمةِ صاحبِ أسهم a قلق أساسي إلينا. عِنْدَنا بَعْض الأشياءِ الشغّالةِ الإيجابيةِ جداً تَحْدثُ، كلتا في كندا وفي إكوادور، وجداً متفائلة بشأن مستقبلِ عملياتِنا."

في الوقتِ يَسْبقُ الجلسةَ الإداريةَ، سي إم كْي إكس يَنْوى مُوَاصَلَة نشاطاتِ تطويرِه ويَتوقّعُ تسجيل التجديداتِ الشغّالةِ على الشكلِ -K 8، كما هو مطلوب، عندما يُصبحونَ متوفرةَ.

البيانات التقدمية:

هذا البيان الصحفي قَدْ يَحتوي البياناتَ التي تُشكّلُ "بيانات تقدمية" كما عُرّفَ تحت قوانينِ السندات المالية الإتحاديةِ الأمريكيةِ تَصِفُ إرجاعَ إلتزاماتِ ذِكْر سي إم كْي إكس والتأثير المتوقّع هذه الإلتزاماتِ على عملياتِ سي إم كْي إكس. عموماً، الكلمات "يَعتقدُ، "" يَتوقّعُ، "" يَنْوى، "" تخمين، "" يَتوقّعُ، "" يُؤسّسُ، "يُميّزُ "مشروعَ" وتعابيرَ مماثلةَ بياناتَ تقدميةَ، التي عموماً لَيستْ تأريخيةَ في الطبيعةِ. البيانات التقدمية مستندة على التوقّعاتِ والفرضياتِ الحاليةِ الذي خاضعة لبَعْض الأخطارِ والحيرةِ التي يُمْكِنُ أَنْ تُسبّبا نَتائِجَ فعليةَ لإختِلاف مادياً مِنْ تجربةِ سي إم كْي إكس التأريخية وتقديراتها. مثل هذه البياناتِ التقدميةِ مجهولة أصلاً، ونَتائِج فعلية قَدْ تَختلفُ عن تلك أبدتْ أَو دَلّتْ عليها في البياناتِ التقدميةِ. ولذلك، قرّاء مُحَذَّرون أَنْ لا يَضعوا إعتمادَ لا داعي لهَ على أيّ بيانات تقدمية، التي تَتكلّمُ فقط إبتداءً مِنْ التأريخِ الذي هم يَجْعلونَ.

نَتائِج سي إم كْي إكس الفعلية يُمْكِنُ أَنْ تَختلفَ مادياً مِنْ مثل هذه البياناتِ التقدميةِ بسبب العواملِ مثل: تأثير نَتائِجِ الجلسةِ الإداريةِ على سعرِ سهم سي إم كْي إكس؛ تأثير الجلسةِ على عملياتِ سي إم كْي إكس؛ قدرة سي إم كْي إكس للمُوَاصَلَة المُتَاجَرَة على الشراشفِ الورديةِ؛ الفحص التنظيمي الآخر المجهول؛ الوضعية الحالية مِنْ عملياتِ، كلتا في كندا وإكوادور؛ غير توفر التوثيقِ والسجلاتِ المتعلّقة بالشركاتِ؛ التغييرات في عددِ أصحابِ أسهم السجلِ؛ تأثير الإخْفاق في إجتِماع فعلِ تبادلِ الذي يُبلغُ عن المتطلباتِ؛ القدرة لإعادة بناء السجلاتِ الماليةِ؛ التوقيت الضروري للإمتِثال إلى ذِكْر المتطلباتِ؛ قلة السيطرةِ الداخليةِ الكافيةِ؛ النقائص الكبيرة الغير متوقّعة؛ غير توفر التأمينِ؛ التغييرات في بيئةِ المعادنَ والتعدين، بضمن ذلك أعمالِ المنافسين؛ فعالية تطويرِ سي إم كْي إكس وحفر برامجِ؛ التغييرات التنظيمية والقانونية؛ وأخطار أخرى إرتبطتْ بشركاتِ في الصناعاتِ المماثلةِ. سي إم كْي إكس لَنْ يَتعهّدَ أي إلتزامِ أَنْ يُجدّدَ علناً أَو يُراجعُ أيّ بيانات تقدمية لعَكْس الأحداثِ أَو الظروفِ الحاليةِ بعد التأريخ أدناهِ أَو لعَكْس حدوثِ الأحداثِ الغير متوقّعةِ.

al-abdli

عضو نشط
التسجيل
9 مارس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
KWT
cmkx messages boards news

I can tell, in hopes that the SEC will enforce regulation SHO and force those that are severely shorting CMKX to cover. On March 9, 2005, Senator Bennett showed a keen interest in the naked shorting issue, and the Securities and Exchange Commission’s role in addressing it, while questioning SEC Chairman Donaldson in Washington.

This hearing is currently scheduled to be conducted on Monday, April 25, 2005 at 10 am. The location: 450 5th Street NW, Washington DC. To whoever reads this letter, I encourage you to take into consideration all facets of this multidimensional phenomenon that, to its rather impressive shareholder base, has become known as CMKX. As one shareholder of many, I know that I speak for countless shareholders when I humbly request that you consider airing the coverage of this historic event on C-SPAN so that the whole world can bear witness to these proceedings. Thank you for your time,

V/R Howard أنا يُمْكِنُ أَنْ أُخبرَ، في الآمالِ التي إس إي سي سَتَفْرضُ تعليمةَ إس إتش أو ويُجبرُ أولئك ذلك بشدَّة shorting سي إم كْي إكس أَنْ يَغطّي. في مارس/آذار 9, 2005، السّيناتور بينيت شوّفَ a إهتمام حاد في قضيةِ shorting السافرة، ودور لجنة الأوراق المالية والتبادلَ في عنونته، بينما إستجواب رئيسِ إس إي سي Donaldson في واشنطن.

هذه الجلسةِ تُحدّدُ حالياً لكي تُجري يوم الإثنين، أبريل/نيسان 25, 2005 في 10 صباحاً. الموقع: 450 شارع خامس إن دبليو، واشنطن (مقاطعة كولومبيا). إلى مَنْ يَقْرأُ هذه الرسالةِ، أُشجّعُك لأَخْذ بنظر الإعتبار كُلّ مظاهر هذه الظاهرةِ المتعددة الأبعادِ تلك، إلى قاعدةِ حاملِ أسهمه بالأحرى الرائعةِ، أَصْبَحَ المعروفة بسي إم كْي إكس. كواحد مِنْ حاملِ أسهم الكثيرِ، أَعْرفُ بأنّني أَتكلّمُ بإسم حَمَلةَ أسهم غير معدودينَ عندما أَطْلبُ بتواضع بأنّك تَعتبرُ عرض تغطيةِ هذا الحدثِ التأريخيِ على سي سرّعَ لكي العالم بأكمله يمكن أن يتحمّل شاهد إلى هذه الإجراءاتِ. شكراً لوقتِكَ،

في / آر هاوارد

طالب مؤشر

عضو نشط
التسجيل
24 مايو 2004
المشاركات

ليا انجنوا ربعك مانفعك العقل :) (منزهين من الجنون)

اشتريت اليوم بالسهم 0001

الله يرزقنا واياكم ويعوض صبركم خير

al-abdli

عضو نشط
التسجيل
9 مارس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
KWT
طالب مؤشر قال:
ليا انجنوا ربعك مانفعك العقل :) (منزهين من الجنون)

اشتريت اليوم بالسهم 0001

الله يرزقنا واياكم ويعوض صبركم خير

آمين الله يرزق الجميع من واسع فضله بس على حد علمي اليوم ما فيه

ســوق كيف اشتريت ، والا تقصد عملت طلب شراء للغد .

على العموم بالتوفيق للجميع ان شاء الله .

al7bebe

عضو نشط
التسجيل
24 مارس 2005
المشاركات
نظريه الاخ ميثاق

(آلبرت آينشتاين)> المنجرفون: هم الذين يلحقون الجموع. فيشترون عندما يشتري الجميع ويبيعون عندما يبيع الجميع.

شكرا الي الأخ ميثاق الذي وضع الموضوع ولإدراة المنتدى
انا قد اشتريت هذا السهم قبل اسبوع وكنت حاطه على امر البيع اما الان اعتقد ان هذا السهم فيه سر عجيب جدا لااعرف سبب اهتمام الجميع فيه!!!!!
مما جعلني اتردد الان في بيع هذا السهم لاني لااعتقد انه سوف يقوم بخلل في محفظتي حيث ان الشراء قد تم بمبلغ 130دولار فقط لاغير وبسعر0.0001
هذا ويقول المثل الشهير في الخليج العربي ( مع الخيل ياشقرا). :d

السبيعي2

عضو نشط
التسجيل
14 ديسمبر 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت/الكويت
August Focus Stock Update

CMKM Diamonds (PK: CMKX)

CMKM Diamonds Comments On SEC Administrative Proceeding

It appears there is a serious game of cat and mouse going on between the SEC and CMKM Diamonds. It seems the SEC is attempting to force CMKX to show their hand while CMKX has responded by saying if we are going to show our hand, we will show it to everyone at the same time. stiThe Green Baron Report ll believes CMKM Diamonds has mineral rights to some of the most mineral rich lands in the world. We still think the Company has “the goods” and we will wait patiently for this most interesting story to develop.
Last week, Ameritrade, Inc. (one of the most active internet based trading platforms to execute orders in CMKX), decided not to accept buy side orders for CMKM Diamonds stock any longer. Ameritrade does not usually restrict its customers from purchasing stocks because the decision to buy rests completely on the customer. The strange part of this story is that a representative from Ameritrade was telling inquiring customers that the reason for this change in accepting buy orders was because there was a pending bankruptcy filing coming from CMKM Diamonds.

When pressed further for a written statement, an Ameritrade supervisor answered that the customer service representative was wrong in verbally stating the bankruptcy issue, and that its decision to stop accepting buy orders was based more on issues regarding SEC inquiries. The Green Baron Report finds there have been several different verbal statements issued by Ameritrade representatives in regards to its decision to only accept sell orders on CMKM Diamonds, and we believe this whole debacle could play into our stance that a naked short position in CMKM Diamonds could be much larger than previously thought.

al-abdli

عضو نشط
التسجيل
9 مارس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
KWT
cmkx

cmkxCMKM DIAMONDS INC
Daily Commentary

Our system posted a HOLD today. The previous BUY recommendation that was confirmed was made on 07.27.2004 (244) days ago, when the stock price was 0.0004. Since then CMKX has fallen -75.00% .

Are you eager to sell your shares? Well we say: “Stick to them for the moment!” Market mood is again bullish. Our SELL-IF alert is not confirmed. It is now null and void and should be ignored.

The current tag is HOLD and it already tells you what to do. Keep holding your stocks until the next signal. Did you already sell without waiting for the confirmation? Do not worry. Chance knocks the door twice. There will be good prices in the next session at which you can buy them back.

الملفات المرفقه:

• cmkx.jpg
    cmkx.jpg
    الحجم: 60.5 KB   المشاهدات: 303
الحالة
موضوع مغلق
أعلى