بيت التمويل الخليجي - ش م ب ( تمويل خليج ) .

الحالة
موضوع مغلق

osamaism

عضو نشط
التسجيل
14 يناير 2006
المشاركات
شباب
الاكتباب راح يبدى باكر 28-2-2006 فى Nbk بسعر 400 فلس ، هل هذا صحيح ؟وكم مدة الاكتباب ، يعنى متى اخر يوم

وجزاكم الله خير

blowncrazy

عضو نشط
التسجيل
19 أكتوبر 2005
المشاركات
osamaism قال:
شباب
الاكتباب راح يبدى باكر 28-2-2006 فى Nbk بسعر 400 فلس ، هل هذا صحيح ؟وكم مدة الاكتباب ، يعنى متى اخر يوم

وجزاكم الله خير
From 28/2/06 To 14/3/06 @ NBK

التسجيل
10 سبتمبر 2004
المشاركات
Ya Jema3a fey A7ad ektetab

Ana S alt elborsa (Elmaqasaa) qaloo ma yadroon 3an shay

Ba3deen Ma a3lenoo fey eljarayed ????

Solid_investor

عضو نشط
التسجيل
17 فبراير 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
blowncrazy قال:
From 28/2/06 To 14/3/06 @ NBK

شكرا على التوضيح

كيف يتم دفع مبلغ الزيادة ؟ شيك مصدق أو نقدي؟

و هل لازم يكون عندك حساب بالوطني عشان تكتتب؟

osamaism

عضو نشط
التسجيل
14 يناير 2006
المشاركات

blowncrazy

عضو نشط
التسجيل
19 أكتوبر 2005
المشاركات
Capital Increase

Right issue subscription application forms will be available with National Bank of Kuwait, Kuwait (all Branches) and Bahrain from 28th February 2006.The issue will open at 8.00 a.m. local time.It will end on the 14th March 2006 12.00noon local time. The maximum number will depend on your holding as on 19th February 2006. You will be entitled to 3 shares for every 10shares held at this date.
The application should be filled in and handed over to the Bank by you or your representative. Payments could be made electronically as specified in the subscription application form and offering circular. US Dollars, Kuwaiti Dinars and Bahraini Dinars are the acceptable currencies.
The new shares will be allocated end of March 2006 and will be available for trading.

blowncrazy

عضو نشط
التسجيل
19 أكتوبر 2005
المشاركات
My Visit to NBK

Well, I just got back from NBK; not to mention the poor and terrible customer service, even though I don’t have an account with them.

To make a long story short, they have no idea of the capital increase for GFH. How ever they have received an internal memo just at 4 PM today informing them of the increase.

Now, they asked me to come back tomorrow to fill the application, and then pay them either with a certified check or a wire transfer.

They have no idea of the fees and other charges.

All I can say is that it SUCKS to deal with NBK. Very poor customers service, unfriendly and impatient staff.

Anyway, will see tomorrow how it goes; and if it won’t go smoothly, then I’ll mail GFH and inform them of what is going on with NBK.

Good luck to all,

white soul

عضو نشط
التسجيل
6 ديسمبر 2005
المشاركات

ترجمة الفقره الاولى

إستمارات تقديم إشتراكِ القضيةِ الصحيحةِ سَتَكُونُ متوفرة بالبنك الوطني الكويتي، الكويت (كُلّ الفروع) والبحرين مِنْ الثامن والعشرونِ مِنْ فبراير/شباطِ 2006. القضية سَتَفْتحُ في 8.00 صباحاً محليّة time.It سَيَنتهي في الرابع عشرِ مِنْ مارس/آذارِ 2006 12.00 توقيت ظهرِ محلّي. العدد الأقصى سَيَعتمدُ على حصّتكَ كفي التاسع عشرِ مِنْ فبراير/شباطِ 2006. أنت سَتَحْملُ عِنْدَكَ الحق في 3 أسهمِ لكُلّ 10 أسهمِ في هذا التأريخِ.
التطبيق يَجِبُ أَنْ يُمْلَأَ ويُسلّمَ إلى المصرفِ بواسطتك أَو ممثلكَ. الدُفْعات يُمْكِنُ أَنْ تُجْعَلَ إلكترونياً كما هو موصوف في إستمارةِ تقديم الإشتراكَ وعرض التعميمِ. الدولارات الأمريكية، دنانير كويتية ودنانير بحرينية العملاتَ المقبولةَ.
الأسهم الجديدة سَتُخصّصُ نهايةَ مِنْ مارس/آذارِ 2006 وسَتَكُونُ متوفرة للتجارة.

رومنسيات

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 يناير 2006
المشاركات
تحية للجميع....
عندى جم سؤال وارجو من الأخوان المتابعين للسهم انهم يفيدونا
اول سؤال
1-جم سعر السهم حاليا وهل تفسخ السهم ولا بعد
وجم كان سعر السهم قبل و بعد التفسيخ....
2-متى افضل وقت للشراء والبيع ويليت ذكر تاريخ
يكون تقريبى علشان تعم الفايدة على الجميع

نرجو من الأخوان المتابعين للسهم انهم يفيدونا

ولكم الشكر

التسجيل
10 سبتمبر 2004
المشاركات
blowncrazy قال:
Well, I just got back from NBK; not to mention the poor and terrible customer service, even though I don’t have an account with them.

To make a long story short, they have no idea of the capital increase for GFH. How ever they have received an internal memo just at 4 PM today informing them of the increase.

Now, they asked me to come back tomorrow to fill the application, and then pay them either with a certified check or a wire transfer.

They have no idea of the fees and other charges.

All I can say is that it SUCKS to deal with NBK. Very poor customers service, unfriendly and impatient staff.

Anyway, will see tomorrow how it goes; and if it won’t go smoothly, then I’ll mail GFH and inform them of what is going on with NBK.

Good luck to all,

Dear Colleage

I called today many places to ask about this

I called Kuwait stock exchange
I called even bahrain GFH

It seems no body knows what is going on

What really got me upset is that my broker : Alawsat did'nt know even

Any how please inform us if you do apply formally

and if you don't mink asking them: what should guys like us who have their shares in an an account with alawsat do?

blowncrazy

عضو نشط
التسجيل
19 أكتوبر 2005
المشاركات
الفارس القادم قال:
Dear Colleage

I called today many places to ask about this

I called Kuwait stock exchange
I called even bahrain GFH

It seems no body knows what is going on

Any how please inform us if you do apply formally

and if you don't mink asking them: what should guys like us who have their shares in an an account with alawsat do?
My broker is BKME. Will let you know once I register and finalize it :) .

diesel

عضو نشط
التسجيل
12 مايو 2005
المشاركات
الفارس القادم قال:

Alawsat usually waits untill the last few days to withdraw money from your account for these capital increases. D

السهلي

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 مايو 2004
المشاركات
Solid_investor قال:
i received the stock divedends in my account but i didnt get the cash... has anyone got it
الكاش من المقاصه بالدور الارضي وبالدولار

Solid_investor

عضو نشط
التسجيل
17 فبراير 2004
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
شكرا السهلي
نشرة اكتتاب زيادة راس المال تجدونها مرفقة

الملفات المرفقه:

• RightsOfferArabic2006.pdf
    الحجم: 158.7 KB   المشاهدات: 306

almared

عضو مميز
التسجيل
17 أبريل 2005
المشاركات
Solid_investor قال:
شكرا السهلي
نشرة اكتتاب زيادة راس المال تجدونها مرفقة

مشكووور ويعطيك العافية

diesel

عضو نشط
التسجيل
12 مايو 2005
المشاركات
Solid_investor قال:
i received the stock divedends in my account but i didnt get the cash... has anyone got it

You mean in your Alawsat account? Same here; no cash dividend and I need that cash for the capital raise :(. I will ask on Friday, but I doubt they will answer the phone. This is very strange:confused: D

الحالة
موضوع مغلق
أعلى