Uvse

BigBasha

عضو نشط
التسجيل
30 يونيو 2005
المشاركات
جاءني على ايميلي توصية على سهم UVSE

حيث أنه من المتوقع أن يصل إلى 10$ أو إلى 15$ خلال الثلاثة أشهر القادمة إن شاء الله ...

نص الايميل كالآتي:

Mark my words...

“In 3 months time, this $1.25 stock could
be selling for $10, $15, even $20!

It could be the surest 15
to 1 stock in years!”

It's called Universal Energy Corp (UVSE),
and its red hot!

Dear Fellow Investor:

I’ve just completed the most grueling 4 weeks of research in my life. And I can’t wait to tell you all about it...

It’s a $20 billion discovery! And I’m convinced, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Universal Energy Corp will be life changing...

For America! And for investors who act on this extraordinary stock opportunity now!

As you’ll discover in my enclosed report, the deteriorating situation in foreign oil is worse than many experts feared. While at the same time the global demand for energy is soaring.

To keep America prosperous we’ll need more oil. We’ll need more natural gas. But it’s clear now that we can’t get the foreign oil we were counting on. There’s going to be a shortage...

And that’s why I’m urging you to act now! This $1.25 stock could climb to $10, $15, even $20 practically overnight!

You see, the visionary people at Universal Energy Corp have anticipated the shortage and are working around the clock to pull together dozens of domestic energy producers that can fill the supply gap.

Right now, hundreds of domestic gas and oil operators have leases on land containing $50 million, $100 million, even $400 and $500 million in oil and gas deposits.

But most of these operators need help. They need financial help. Managerial help. Distribution, marketing, and even political help. Otherwise they’ll never get their product out of the ground and out to market in time...

Universal Energy is now partnering with these companies...to help them realize their sales potential...to help get their desperately needed oil and gas to market when America needs it most!

And this is happening at a time of rapidly rising energy prices. It’s going to be a profit bonanza for early shareholders! Look at the map at right, which shows just a few of Universals drilling sites (see report for more).

Look at the $$$ potential. When Wall Street finds out, this stock is going to take off like a rocket!

Now’s the time to act! I’m telling you, this is BIG! The biggest profit opportunity I’ve seen in years.

Once you read my free report on Universal Energy (follow the link below), I'm sure you'll agree that this may be the single hottest stock you've come across in decades.

أعلى