15 أغسطس 2004
المشاركات

علقم

عضو نشط
التسجيل
15 أغسطس 2004
المشاركات
هلا بك...
جتني رسالة عن طريق الجي ميل (( غوغل )) وقالوا لي مبروك انت ربحت معانا بالياناصيب حق GMAILمبلغ 750,000جنيه استرليني وطلبوا مني صورة الجواز والعنوان والوظيفة... الخ
المهم إني ما كنت واثق فيهم وطنشتهم وبعد فترة دزوا لي نفس الرسالة !!!
فقلت خلني ابحث عنهم واشوف شنهي قصتهم... وبعد البحث وصلت للروابط اللي دزيتها لكم...!!!.... وفيه غيرهم بعد!!
طلعت الروابط هذي حق ناس جتهم رسايل نفس الرسالة اللي دزوها لي...
بس الفرق بيني وبينهم إنهم تابعوا معهم لييييين حطوا لهم الفلوس في هذي الحسابات...!
حاولت أتصل في أصحاب هذي الحسابات ولكن ما قدرت اوصلهم...
والشي اللي أنا مستغرب منه اشلون أنا دخلت على حساباتهم من غير ما أدخل الرقم السري أو كلمة المرور !...
فسؤالي كالآتي :-
هل هذي الحسابات خيالية ؟!!!
وهل أصحاب هذه الحسابات مجرد أسماء خيالية ؟!!!
وهل اسم البنك هذا صحيح (( bank vault investment ))؟!!
وخصوصاً إن عناوينهم واضحة مثل ما تشوف في الروابط...
فقلت خلني أحط الروابط هذي في الموقع لعل وعسى يكون واحد من أصحاب هذي الأسماء يكون موجود!!
ويفيدني عن هذا الموضوع... وبس

navy gator

عضو نشط
التسجيل
22 نوفمبر 2010
المشاركات
السلام عليكم أخوي ،، هذولا نصابين محترفيندير بالك منهم

أنا كل يوم تصلني عده ايميلات من أشكالهم و هذي عينه منهم :

Director, Credit Control Dept.

Attn: TheBeneficiary,

TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTI

From The Desk of: Dr Charles Holliday Jr..
Bank of America.
BranchOffices New York
1680 Broadway, New York.
NY 10019, USA.
Vice Chairmanon Investment BaCE.

We are herebyofficially notify you concerning your fund telegraphicTransfer through ourbank, Bank of America, New York, to your bankaccount, which has been officiallyapproved by the management of WorldBank Swiss (WBS) to credit the sum ofUS$18.5 Million into your bankaccount.

Note that I have startedprocessing your payment and every thingconcerning the immediate remittance ofyour funds will be carried outwithin the shortest possible time from the timewe received your? Belowneeded information.

Also be informed that theGovernor of Bank
in London (BL) will sign on your payment advice and a copyof the advicewill be sent to the World Bank in Swiss for some recordpurposes.Meanwhile your information and your full contact details werereceived from ourresearch manager, Barr.Paul Peterson on your behalf toFRB for immediate releaseof your fund

This fund was part of the lodged Late President SaddamHussein of Iraqdiscovery fund with World Bank of Switzerland, which the SwissBank hasdecided to distribute it generously to help few lucky individuals andtheAmerican Government is in agreement with the Swiss Bank to distributethefund to 700 hundred thousand people in America, Europe & Asia inother tohelp improve their businesses.

Therefore, reconfirm the aforesaidinformation accurately, because thisoffice cannot afford to be held liable forany wrong transfer of funds orliable of any fund credited into an unknownaccount.

These are the information we
needed to be reconfirmed byyou.

1.Your Full Bank Account Details
2.Your Direct Cell or officephone to reach you
3.Your address of locations
4.Your fullname

Finally, you are required to reconfirm directly to me the aboveinformation to enable me use it to process your bill of payment.

Attention please,

This letter might come as a surprise to you especially since we have never met or discuss before. Basically, the message might sound strange but it is factual in reality if only you care to know. The truth is that I should have notified you first through a more confidential means, (even if it's at least to respect your integrity) please accept my humble apologies if I had caught you unawares, I frankly do not mean any harm in passing my message.

We are members of the Special Committee for Budget and Planning of the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources. This committee is principally concerned with contract appraisal and the approval of contract in order of priorities as regards capital projects of the federal executive government of Nigeria with our positions we have successfully secured for ourselves the sum of Twenty million five hundred thousand dollars (us$20.5M) the amount was accumulated from the over invoice. Hence, together with some of the top officials of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and the Federal Ministry of Finance.

We plan to transfer this amount of money twenty million five hundred thousand dollars (us$20.5M) into an overseas account by awarding a non existing contract from my ministry (NNPC). To this effect I decided to contact you and ask for your assistance. What we need from you is to provide a very vital account in which the funds will be transferred. My colleagues and I have agreed to compensate the owner of the account used for this transaction with 25% of the total amount remitted. We shall keep 73% and remaining 2% reserved for taxes. Finally, the confidence and trust reposed on you cannot be over emphasized.

Therefore, you are to keep this deal to yourself confidentially. Calibers of personnel involved are men in government. So cannot effort to lose our respective reputation to our dear country if jeopardize by you.
Contact me urgently with private detail information for our easier communication

SINCERELY YOURS
MR. MIKE ODIA

CHAIRMAN CONTRACT AWARD & MONITORING COMMITTEE

From: LOTTERY WINNING (lettttor@aol.com) Microsoft SmartScreen classified this message as junk.
Sent:Friday, May 09, 2014 12:36:09 AM
To:
Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.

This email is to notify you that you have won an Award Sum of 979,650.90 €uros, (Nine hundred, seventy nine thousand, six hundred, fifty, and ninety cents) in Euro million email lottery held on the 05/05/2014.

Please contact the Payment Director with your winning info: REF NUM.. (No:GFC8110/3740K) BATCH NUM. (HOL04-R591/XB301) WINING NUM.(NJP8182-131Y),Ticket Number: (0031-4365021) Lucky Number SPL (501/0267)

Kindly send the following to the below contact for easy identification/timely consideration:
1. Full Name:
2. Direct phone:
3. Date of Birth / Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Current Address (P.o Box not acceptable)

By contacting:-
Contact Name:WILLIAMS DAVID
Email: williamsdavid@126.com
Telephone:+32-465-919-806.

The Euro million email lottery is lawfullfully sponsored by the Microsoft Corporation and is registered and protected by the Benelux trademark law.

Please note that the validity period is subject to the very first contact to the payment director.

Faithfully.
Lottery coordinator.
Van Del Wiel.

علقم

عضو نشط
التسجيل
15 أغسطس 2004
المشاركات
زين... وشنهي سالفة الحسابات هذي اللي أي واحد يقدر يدش عليها ؟
وين أصحابها ؟
وليش ما يشتكون ؟!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

أعلى