السهم قريب من اللو السنوي و نازل أكثر من 42% في ارتداد حلو

الأرستقراطي

عضو نشط
التسجيل
17 أكتوبر 2007
المشاركات
الإقامة
OKBK
الان السهم عالدعم و اللو السنوي سيبدأ الهجوم و 0،68 كسر الترند الهابط على شارت 5 دقائق

الأرستقراطي

عضو نشط
التسجيل
17 أكتوبر 2007
المشاركات
الإقامة
OKBK
SPOKANE VALLEY, WASHINGTON--(Marketwired - Oct 16, 2013) - Revett Minerals Inc. (NYSE MKT:RVM)(RVM.TO) announced results from recent inspections along the Lower Quartzite haulage route and a decision to commence I Bed development at its Troy Mine in northwestern Montana.
Continued dewatering and inspection of the Lower Quartzite haulage route have revealed unexpected structural instability, which the company feels does not meet its standards of safety for further development. As a consequence, the Company has decided it will not resume mining operations using the Lower Quartzite haulage route, as originally planned, but will instead construct a new development decline to the North C Bed and I-Bed deposits in the Lower Revett Formation. Mine facilities such as the underground crusher, conveyor system and surface mill will remain on a care and maintenance basis until production resumes. The Lower Quartzite haulage route will remain an important access point for ongoing mine dewatering and ventilation.
The Company believes it can construct the new decline through previously unmined areas without incurring the structural issues that have hampered its ability to return to production since operations at the Troy mine were suspended last December. It estimates that access to the undeveloped North C Bed area can be achieved in twelve months, and that access to the deeper I-Beds can be achieved six months thereafter. The Company will commence construction of the development decline once it obtains MSHA approval.

السعر الحالي 0.67

الأرستقراطي

عضو نشط
التسجيل
17 أكتوبر 2007
المشاركات
الإقامة
OKBK
طار 0،74

الأرستقراطي

عضو نشط
التسجيل