Isim ..15 خبر بتسوية ديونها نازله من٢٠
..١٥ وصل ..٣٤ عليه تداول وتجميع
لأنصح بأسهم البني الي من عليها أخبار جيده

شقردي ك

عضو نشط
التسجيل
2 أغسطس 2011
المشاركات
تم دخول علي unqt سهم اخباره ممتازوانا متابعه من زمان وصل 4 ونقز 21 ورد4 ونقز 11 سهم ممتاز

al7bebe

عضو نشط
التسجيل
24 مارس 2005
المشاركات

al7bebe

عضو نشط
التسجيل
24 مارس 2005
المشاركات
شوف السهم يمكن يعجبك
XDSL.OB
+20.00%

@ عاشق الريم @

عضو نشط
التسجيل
15 أبريل 2008
المشاركات
رئيس الشركة تغير بشهر ابريل الي تو الحلو فيه أنها غير مديونه محققه أرباح وفعلا السيولة تحركة تو اعتقد من0,002

@ عاشق الريم @

عضو نشط
التسجيل
15 أبريل 2008
المشاركات
منقول محادثة مستمثر مع رئيس الشركة الجديد
I spoke to Dave. We had a long conversation. He and i spoke about where the company is and where its going. I had said that a R/S would be the worst thing for us shareholders and in turn for the company. He has completely agreed. The company is in turn looking for a solution to the pps issue. He told me they are looking for some big pocket investors. However there are already some big pocket investors in the stock already to his knowledge and that they are waiting to throw more money in. We both agreed that NITE is screwing over both the company and us as investors. Although there is very little they can do until they uplist. Also UNQT may post how they bought their new company out. As of now they wont disclose the transaction, but they may have to/or want to once uplisted. Dave also told me that the company is working on expanding the custome tailored products from the newly aquired company. So their aquisition can grow as well. All in all there should be constant increases in revenue monthly. This company is moving where it needs to go and Dave has made it very clear a R/S is going to make things worse, so remember as an expert advisor to UNQT in shareholder relations his job is to recommend what is in the shareholders best interest and push hard to get it. That in turn will help the company. However he did state "As the current share structure stands, .03 is really really high!" he doesnt know how that can happen with the current structure with the current investors in the company at the moment. And he also said people who think 1.90 is going to happen with the current structure and investors are downright crazy! He did say however there is substantial resistance at .0009 and at .01 the game may change because bigger pockets are hoping to come around at that time. He said over a long period of time weeks and months this stock will go up, it will not be fast! remember that and he said do our own DD. He told me they must get to .10 so the company is prepared to make a choice that keeps themselves moving forward however whatever choice they make will either make us unhappy, or cost them money in a share buy back. He said they have no intention to pay promotors! Anyways this is where they stand and he wants us to come out on top with a good investment, he is fighting for good healthy choices. UNQT is not happy about trying to make a R/S. They really dont want one he stressed this. They want to however have cold hard cash in large excess. Anyways i thought everyone might want to see this. He and i will be staying in contact. hes definitely a straight shooter and he understand why so many investors who call are pi**ed off, however he said have patience this will be .10 and higher in time. He said for us to be smart and if we dont like it stay away from investing in UNQT! As for NITE unless we BUY like 50mill shares and hold them daily its gonna be very hard to get past NITE!

@ عاشق الريم @

عضو نشط
التسجيل
15 أبريل 2008
المشاركات
حديث بالمنتديات الامريكيه قوي علي السهم وتجميع أقترب من الانفجار للاعلي ان لم ينزل خبر سلبي

أعلى