المشاركات
نزل الى 0.0012 ما اسباب هذا النزول ؟
وهل السعر الان جيد للشراء ؟؟

rodge07

عضو نشط
التسجيل
19 أغسطس 2009
المشاركات
MIAMI, FL--(Marketwire - 12/07/10) - Hi Score Corporation (Pinksheets:HSCO - News) announced today that it has entered into an agreement to acquire DMD Lighting & Energy Control Systems Inc. The acquisition includes a payment of Hi Score Common Stock and cash in exchange for 100% of DMD. The acquisition includes all of DMD's existing customer base as well as an employment agreement with DMD's CEO. In order to allow for an orderly transition the name of the CEO is being withheld until the last week of this year.

"We are very excited about this move," said Hi Score's CEO Michael Zoyes. "We have been working on this for several months and consider this move as a major milestone for the company." The transition will occur over the next 60 days and is expected to bolster gross sales tremendously. A spokesman for DMD said today that "the merging of the two companies should result in Hi Score's gross volume reaching at least 500K per quarter by the second quarter of 2011."

"What excites me the most is that this move should move us into the black and allow us to stop being dependent on financing. As I have mentioned, we have been reorganizing our efforts and realigning our goals over the past few months. This move is one of several positive moves that we hope to make over the next few months. Experts have been indicating to me that our stock price is extremely undervalued. I would not be surprised to see positive adjustments to this undervaluing as the company continues embarking on its realigned goals," continued Zoyes.

العين عليه

أعلى